Solutions Since 1988
Multi-Temp Systems has been providing quality climate and mechanical commercial HVAC/R services across southern Ontario since 1988.
Every Day Of The Year
Emergency response service is provided 24/7 giving you peace of mind knowing that you are protecetd when you need it.
Multi-Temp Systems Inc. has been servicing the GTA and surrounding areas since its inception in 1988. Over the past 28 years we have established a strong presence, operating from the same location. As an independent contractor, we select “Best of breed” components and equipment from multiple manufacturers.
Multi-Temp Systems is considered a premium full service HVAC/R provider that specializes in energy efficient and innovative commercial Industrial HVAC and Refrigeration solutions. Our services include:
- Air Conditioning
- Refrigeration & Process Cooling
- Controls/ Energy Management
- Humidification And Dehumidification
- Hydronic Heating
- Quality Preventive Maintenance Programs
- Replacement/Retrofit Of Existing Systems
- Gas Monitoring
- Equipment Audit
- Emergency 24-Hour Service
- Remote Temperature Monitoring Solutions for Commercial Refrigeration
Whether you need a new installation, repair or just a regular preventative maintenance service for your Commercial HVAC & Refrigeration equipment, our experienced technicians will do it right, in a timely manner and answer any questions that you have about your system. Our technicians are properly qualified, licensed and insured to address any issue you may have with your equipment.
Immediate Customer Benefits
- E-mail work order receipts and invoices
- Quick invoice turnaround
- Upload site or equipment photo documentation
- Capture electronic signatures with time and date tracking.
Techs Have Access to Information When They Need It
- The ability to remotely access client and technical information on-demand is paramount to providing fast and efficient service on-site. Techs can quickly open and view all of the information in a client site record, accessing work history, notes, manuals, or schematics which can greatly expedite complicated diagnostics and repair time. With this powerful communication tool at their fingertips, our technicians have the resources to maximize performance, productivity and client satisfaction all at the same time.
- Real-time, on-demand equipment and metrics history look-ups
- Asset tracking and reporting on individual pieces
- Refrigerant tracking and reporting
- Access to pertinent records
The TSSA is an organization dedicated to increasing public safety in the home, workplace and at recreational facilities in the province of Ontario, Canada.
TSSA Quality Program Certified for Refrigeration/ Air-Conditioning
Contractors installing, repairing or altering refrigeration or air conditioning piping systems are required to have a TSSA Certificate of Authorization. The TSSA Certificate of Authorization program establishes minimum quality control program requirements that Contractors must comply with when installing, repairing or altering refrigeration or air conditioning piping systems.
Under the Technical Standards and Safety Act, 2000, any person who installs, repairs, services, removes or maintains an appliance or a type of equipment used in the handling of, or use of, a hydrocarbon must be registered as a contractor with TSSA. TSSA keeps a registry of these registered contractors to communicate relevant safety information, track incidents or address public inquiries.
Celebrating 25 years as a Certified Lennox Elite contractor leading the industry with exceptional service and experience our customers can count on to install and service Lennox equipment.
Lennox L-Connection® Certified
Certified for installation, servicing and commissioning of Lennox’s L Connection Networks, controls, thermostats, zoning systems and system integrating.
Advanced control for saving time and money.
- Controls a wide range of HVAC and building operations – such as heating, cooling, lights, signs and exhaust fans – from a single point of contact
- Supports constant volume bypass and true variable air volume zoning applications with factory variable-frequency drives
- Compatible with Lennox® rooftop units and split systems, as well as electromechanically controlled third-party equipment
Network control panel provides user-friendly interface to HVAC equipment and building functions and includes customized settings with time-of-day scheduling, temperature, CO2, ventilation and humidity control
Building controller schedules basic building operations such as lights, signs and exhaust and includes built-in diagnostics and alarm codes to speed troubleshooting
Prodigy® unit controller makes setup, troubleshooting and servicing easier than ever by tracking the runtime of every major component and recording the time/date when service or maintenance is performed
Network thermostat controller integrates electromechanically controlled HVAC equipment
Zone Link coordinates up to 31 Comfort Sensors connected to a zoned rooftop unit, and signals the rooftop unit to change modes according to its configuration
Comfort Sensor has a temperature sensor with optional relative humidity and/or carbon dioxide sensing capabilities and helps maintain space temperature and IAQ by controlling zone damper or VAV terminal box in zoning applications
Unit Controller software
Network Control Panel software
Modem is configured specifically for the L Connection Network
Ethernet convertor allows users to monitor and control devices on the L Connection Network via their existing Ethernet local area network
Multi-Temp Systems Inc. participates and is a certified Applicant Representative for the Save-On-Energy Incentive program and can assist in submitting the required documentation to maximize any available incentive dollars available from the Ontario Power Authority [OPA] for the replacement of unliterary HVAC equipment.
24 Hour Emergency Service Every Day of the Year
Our professional technicians are always on-call whenever an emergency strikes your facility.
Emergency response service is provided 24/7 within 2-4 hours of receiving an emergency call. This gives you peace of mind knowing you are protected if something happens outside of working hours.
Whether your commercial building is need of serious repairs, routine maintenance, or a custom installation, our team at Multi-Temp Systems can handle your project in a timely and professional manner. You can rest assured that our technicians are properly trained. To learn more about how we can serve your commercial building, call us at 905-738-1300.
Your refrigeration and chiller system is at the heart of any business that uses refrigeration for storage, process and production cooling and freezing. Whether it’s a refrigeration process or storage, if a system breaks down it can cause loss of production along with financial losses. There are several things you can do to minimize your risks for down time and to extend the life of your system. That’s why a strong preventative maintenance program is essential. Multi-Temp Systems Inc. will work with you to evaluate your current refrigeration equipment and establish a customized preventative maintenance plan that can help keep these issues at bay.
Quality Preventative Maintenance Programs
Preventative Maintenance and inspections by our trained staff keeps your heating, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment system in top working order. Even if you haven’t had a problem, your heating and cooling systems can break down without a warning. And if it happens during the busy heating or cooling months, it can be very frustrating to get it repaired in a timely fashion! Poorly maintained systems also cost much more to operate because they consume much more energy than a system that is regularly maintained. Please call us today at (905) 738-1300 for your free quote.
Remotely monitor your commercial refrigeration and HVAC equipment. With our cloud-based system, automatically log data and readings [HACCP compliant], that can be access through automatic emailed reports and live log in accessed from anywhere. Receive automatic alerts to your phone when your refrigeration is failing.
“Multi-Temp always looks out for our best interests. Multi-Temp technicians are very professional, time efficient and detail oriented. They are their when we need them every day of the year.”
Schedule A Service Appointment
We have been using Multi-Temp Systems for many years. We consider them business partners. It’s nice to have one contractor responsible for our building HVAC, walk-in coolers and freezers as well as our process chillers.
New Rooftop Unit Installation
HVAC SERVICE COORDINATOR
Your Opportunity: Build a career with an established, family-owned HVAC/R provider with over 30 years serving the GTA and surrounding community.
The Company: Multi-Temp Systems is a premium full-service HVAC/R provider. We specialize in energy efficient and innovative commercial Industrial HVAC and Refrigeration solutions. We are a mission driven, values-based organization.
Our Values: We live by our core values, please carefully consider if this is a fit for you:
1. Don’t find a fault, find a solution. We focus on solutions to problems.
2. Proud professionals. We take pride in our work; we strive to raise the bar in the industry.
3. Pursue growth. We are always looking for ways to improve both personally and professionally
4. Reliable relationships. We believe in living up to our commitments to our customers and each other
The Role: We are looking for a motivated and energetic service coordinator to join our team. The ideal candidate will excel in a fast-paced work environment with minimal supervision. The service coordinator will be responsible for managing service calls, coordinating workforce, materials, and equipment to meet customer requirements.
– Maintain a great working relationship with our service technicians, suppliers, and customers.
– Manage incoming service calls, input them into our operating software, schedule and dispatch service technicians.
– Perform daily and planned work scheduling and dispatching of service technicians with minimal supervision. – Sourcing and ordering parts and materials for preventive maintenance and repairs.
– Coordinating with subcontractors.
– Work in conjunction with field supervisor and maintain shop/truck supplies and inventories.
– Estimating HVAC/R repairs and preventive maintenance agreements. – Following up on quotes, service recommendations, leads and referrals. – Participates in the development and presentation client proposals. – Administer/update and expand preventive maintenance program with current information/ equipment list, filter list etc. using operating software. – Generate preventive maintenance work orders in our computer software monthly. – Serve as an effective member of the team, participate to ensure open communication between departments. -Ensure one’s own knowledge, competencies and skill levels remain commensurate with the requirements of the position – adopt lifelong learning practices. -Follows all company policies and procedures. -Responsible for other duties as assigned and/or required by business need.
– College Diploma.
– Minimum 3 years experience in HVAC Company or related organization in a similar role.
– Experience and proficiency with computer systems and ability to get up to speed quickly on new software. – Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, and Word.
– Strong communications skills both written and verbal.
– Team player.
– Strong attention to detail, critical thinking skills and ability to meet deadlines. – Effective management and motivational skills. – Excellent organizational skills and time management skills. – Ability to learn and adapt in a fast-paced work environment.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: (negotiable based on experience)
Bonus: Annual bonus based on achievement of success metrics.
Benefits and Perks: Casual dress code Dental care Vision care Disability insurance Extended health care On-site parking Newly renovated office Team events Company sponsored training and skills development
Join the Multi-Temp Systems team – a team where your input is valued not just as a Technician, but as a member of a collaborative team that is recognized for innovation and that understands the importance of a positive workplace atmosphere. Working at Multi-Temp Systems will give you the opportunity to explore all types of commercial HVAC and refrigeration equipment. We are looking for individuals with great talent and an even greater attitude to be the newest addition to the Multi-Temp Systems team. The criteria for candidacy are as follows:
Professionalism: candidates must be professional – Technicians deserve the opportunity to grow as service providers who are committed to creating a positive customer experience
Experience: our team as well as our clients recognize that expertise is learnt. Although preference is given to G1/G2 with a 313A license, our team is willing to mentor experienced gas Technicians without a refrigeration license
Drive: we are looking for individuals who are passionate to grow as Technicians and take pride in their performance as service providers
Communication Skills: as a representative of Multi-Temp Systems, we require that each Technician exhibits patience, friendliness and professionalism while working with clients
The right candidate will receive top-rate wages, consistent hours, full benefits, pension plans, hands on training and a variety of exciting projects to work on. The candidate will also be a part of an accommodation/ supportive team with great company culture.
Apply for Multi-Temp Systems, a company that appreciates every individual invested in maintaining its name as GTA’s top HVAC and refrigeration service provider since 1988. If you believe you are the right fit, send a copy of your resume as well as a number to contact you at to email@example.com
“Multi-Temp is there for service and preventative maintenance, as well as for providing direction on planned equipment replacement before old equipment costs us more. They are very reliable and trustworthy.”